Searching for vintage Fox and Fluevogs



I am super hyped about a show opening in May at the Museum of Vancouver.

It will be a retrospective of the work of John Fluevog and include wide array of work from collaborators like Peter Fox.

Fluevog is a real style giant and this city needs to give him his due.

Yesterday, I visited the museum and given a tour of the show (the shoes and drawings were on metal shelves deep in the bowels of the museum). It confirmed Fluevog is a serious designer with a thumb of a certain vibe that relates to William Gibson's science fiction, indy comic books and a feminine Goth.

Together, they really project a very specific vision of what it means to be a woman and I can't wait to sink my teeth into the topic.

Now, I've been scouring the internet and calling every clothes horse I know who may own a pair. Anything to make this great show even better!

And you can help to. Spread the word, WANTED FOX & FLUEVOGS.

Comments